Connecting the environment of the ancient past with the natural and cultural history of yesterday and today.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE LEWIS AND CLARK CIRCLE AT THE FALLS TODAY!
In all the world, there is not another place like it. The Falls of the Ohio and its Interpretive Center are the crossroads of ancient lives and future hopes. Perched on a small bluff overlooking a wide sweep of glistening river, an innovative facility brings life to giant fossils telling a story 400 million years in the making.
And thanks to the people of Indiana and Kentucky whose efforts preserved the Falls and created the Interpretive Center, you have an opportunity to become an important part of this world-class organization.
Corporate members of the Lewis and Clark Circle are businesses who invest in the Falls of the Ohio by making annual membership contributions of $2,500 and above.
Lewis and Clark Circle Corporate Members receive these Annual Membership Benefits:
• 10% off on gift shop, bricks and auditorium seat plaques
• 10% discount on day camp registration
• The Falls Foundation newsletter
• Listing in the appropriate category of membership in the newsletter
• Full-year free parking at the Falls of the Ohio Interpretive Center
• Discount on golf at Wooded View Golf Course with membership card
• Special recognition in the Interpretive Center
BISON - $2,500
• Annual Membership Benefits
• 4 Falls membership cards for employer/employee use
• 15 individual admission tickets to the Interpretive Center
• 8 tickets (one table) to the foundation’s annual gala, Rock the Rocks
• 2 special guided tours of the fossil beds for up to 20 people at your request
• 2 uses of the Interpretive Center based on availability and Center restrictions
• 2 Indiana State Park Passes allowing 5 people free unlimited admission to the Interpretive Center, as well as entitling user and vehicle occupants unlimited admission to all other Indiana State Parks.