FFA Conference Attendees
Located a five minutes from downtown Louisville, the Falls of the Ohio State Park is the perfect place to see fossils and nature, and learn about the history of the area.
- Explore an ancient seafloor that predates dinosaurs by 200 million years.
- Visit our Interpretive Center for a hands-on / immerse exhibit experience that covers the history of the Falls of the Ohio from Devonian times up to today.
- Learn about George Rogers Clark, a Revolutionary War hero who helped secure territory from the British.
- Visit the George Rogers Clark home site and see where Meriwether Lewis and William Clark met and recruited the core of the Corps of Discovery members for the famous expedition.
- Look for bald eagles, osprey, herons and egrets from the deck of the Interpretive Center.
Cost to park in the lot behind the Interpretive Center is $2 per vehicle.
Call 812-280-9970 or email email@example.com for more information.
View of the fossil beds from the deck by the Interpretive Center.
Created September 24, 2014, Updated April 52017